Universal Studios Attractions!


The Most Miserly Mom faced her fears yesterday at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure theme park! I rode The Dueling Dragons for the first time! It was an awesome coaster.

Okay, let me be honest - I was scared to death. I screamed the whole time. It twists and turns and speeds you upside down and around again -- Did I mention that I screamed the whole time???

Dueling Dragons is an amazing roller coaster. For you roller coaster fans - you must go to Islands of Adventure. Disney World has nothing like this -- I have ridden every ride at Disney's theme parks and there is nothing like this.

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.