Disney for Spring Break?


The Most Miserly Mom is pleased to report that we have sunny skies here in Orlando and Disney World and a high of 74 degrees today! With most of "The Great White North" covered in that cold white stuff, I think most of you must be looking forward to Spring Break down here in Sunny Florida.


Many of you may choose to visit the water parks at Disney - either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. I love both of them and visit them numerous times a year with my boys. We always bring a picnic lunch to save money, parking is free, and we have a full day of fun.


Both parks are good for children of all ages by the way.


Don't forget your sunscreen!


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.