Universal Studios Travel Tip


The Most Miserly Mom loves Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - not only for the awesome ticket prices (see previous blogs or purchase my book for info) - but for the fabulous rides and experiences.


Most recently I challenged myself to the "Dueling Dragons" roller coaster with drops and twists and turns and speed that brought me back to my youth (no kidding!)


But The Most Miserly Mom wants you to know that at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, you cannot have any bags or purses of any kind when you experience their coasters and thrill rides. Universal provides lockers, and you must put your things in a locker before you are allowed to enter the line for the attraction.


So, Miserly Tip of the Day: Either be prepared in advance for lockers - or just have a fanny pack so you needn't use a locker and waste time!


And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


Buy Anything Ontline at www.9thx.com Today!


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.