Most Consumers Do Not Trust Car Washes - Learn The Secrets That Cause Suspicion

For over 27-years I worked in the car wash industry and I learned some disturbing little dirty secrets. For instance, all those Exposes on the Carwashing Industry on "Sixty Minutes" were spot on. In fact, most consumers do not trust car washes, because they attempt to trick them into buying a more expensive car wash then they actually need. But the biggest reason folks do not trust car washes, will shock you.

The top reasons people do not trust car washes is because they have been an industry known to hire illegal aliens, have disreputable employees who steal stuff out of the car and the customers are in fear of having their cars damaged. Damaged Cars? Yes, this was the number 3 reason people do not trust carwashes and it is well within the top ten and even top five reasons people do not trust car washes as far as they can throw them.

Think of the reasons that you do not like car washes, perhaps you too are fearful of an illegal alien stealing something out of your car or of the car wash service writer up-selling you to a car wash "The Works" that you really do not need? If so you are not alone.

The car wash industry suffers from all these tactics and failure to police its employees. Of course, not all car washes are bad apples, just like not ALL the employees they hire are druggies or illegal aliens. So, just be really careful out there and try not to be taken to the cleaners.

My name is Lance Winslow and I am a semi-retired entrepreneur, retired Franchisor and now I am a consultant brain-4-hire, internet writer and author. I got bored in retirement so I founded the Online Think Tank - http://www.worldthinktank.net If you would like to send me an email just to say hi, discuss an article, send me hate mail or need some advice you can find me at; http://www.carwashguys.com/history/founder.html Have a great day and thanks for reading - tell me about you?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.