Which Car Rental Companies Don't Check Driving Record?

I was wondering if all car rental companies check the DMV driving record. My friend has some moving to do and had asked me to rent a car for her since apparently she can't rent one because of her driving record. I on the other hand would prefer not being a chauffeur so I've been looking around for a place where she could get a car herself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most car rental companies state that your rental is subject to a drivers license check. While most don't do a check every time, there is always the possibility. Your best bet is to check directly with the car rental company that you wish to rent from to find out their exact policy.

You can also check Best Car Rental Tips -- Drivers License Requirements for more info on what the car rental companies check for.

Hope this helps!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.