Looking for Car Rental One Way between Toronto and Pittsburgh

I'm trying to find a car rental place that will allow me to drive from Toronto to PIttsburgh - I could probably return the car the same day I pick it up. Are you able to help me with this? Thanks.


I'm trying to find a car rental place that will allow me to drive from Toronto to PIttsburgh - i could probably return the car the same day i pick it up. are you able to help me with this? thanks


I did some checking and could not find a car rental company that would allow this either. Getting a oneway rental from one country to another can be difficult. But some oneways are more readily available than others.

What I might suggest is that you check the availability for several one way rentals.... the first one being from Toronto to the Buffalo Nigagra Airport (check with as many companies as you can; I've heard that Avis will allow this) -- and then try to get a rental from Buffalo to Pittsburgh. (check a different company than the one from the first rental if you have to). If you can' get that, you can try finding a drop off city in between Buffalo and Pittsburgh and then go from there to Pittsburgh.

This might be the only way to accomplish a one way rental between Toronto and Pittsburgh, but it will be much more expensive to do two or three one way rentals than to just do one rental (even if you drop the car off within one day-- each rental is charged seperately).

I hope this helps a bit!

Read more about

One Way Car Rentals





Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.