Orlando & Disney Paradise!


The Most Miserly Mom took a trip to the North this weekend, which is why I neglected to write in my blog on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. As we descended into the Orlando International Airport last night my family and I were thrilled to be home!

Our Spirit Airlines flight was packed with people who were ready to explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM. Not a single child was crying as we landed in Orlando. Thoughts of Mickey Mouse must have squashed any sadness!

I also met many tourists who had Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure on the top of their list for this vacation because of the great ticket prices, and because their teenagers were dying to experience the roller coasters at Islands of Adventure.

The Most Miserly Mom is happy to be in Orlando again! It truly is a paradise here!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.