Downtown Disney Tips


The Most Miserly Mom loves to give Disney tips and loves to receive Disney tips.

Every day I look for new Disney information at the theme parks through my own personal visits, or I scour web sites, trek through downtown Orlando, talk to Disney professionals, and anything else I can do to get up-to-date Disney information.

Did you know that there is a phone number you can call to get up-to-the-minute information about what's going on at Downtown Disney? You can find out about concerts, events, specialty merchandise, and anything else you might need to know.

The number is 407.WDW.Tonite. Press 1 for concerts and special events, 2 for merchandise, 3 for dining, and 4 for entertainment. It's that easy!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/ Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.