Sea World Tickets for Christmas!


The Most Miserly Mom loves the theme parks so much, that I give theme park tickets for Christmas!

I just purchased Sea World "fun cards" for my father and my step-mother for their Christmas gifts this year. I cannot wait to see how happy they will be when they receive their Sea World tickets! They just love the dolphins and the seals and simply walking around the grounds of this beautiful theme park. And what's more - I bought them the "fun cards" so they can go all year!

Sea World offers an awesome deal on these fun cards. The price is only $64 plus tax (the cost of a one day admission) and they can actually visit Sea World alll year long.
They will love this gift so much.

Okay....Back to shopping.

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.