One-Way Car Rental Dilemma

I am interested in using a rental car for unscheduled one-way car rental traveling cross-country. I know where I would pick-up the car, but I don't have any specific drop-off location or date. Can I give a drop-off location/date, and call later to change them? Thanks

You can certainly call in during a rental to modify your return date and location. Just keep in mind that this may completely negate the rate structure that you had agreed to (which was based on your location and times of return)... you may be charged significantly more for the changes.

Also, if keeping the car longer than planned, many companies also charge a service fee, late fee and/or an overstay fee IN ADDITION to any changes in the fee for the extra days (see Car Rental Extensions ) and any difference in rate that may be caused by changing the planned return location.


Read more about One Way Car Rentals




Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.