The Laugh Floor is open!

Yesterday the Laugh Floor at the Magic Kingdom opened, apparently for good. This soft opening is unofficial (and the assurance that it will stay open comes from front-line folks, so take that with a grain of salt), but my guess would be this is it.

I'll have a full review in my MiceAge article this week. But in brief, I found it less annoying than it could have been, but really not that great of an addition to Tomorrowland. Certainly it fits the Pixarized theme of the new Tomorrowland, but I would rather it had fit the vision of ... well... tomorrow. And if it's going to be Pixar, at least make it so flat-out entertaining we don't mind the co-opting of our beloved future visions. Alas, it's not that funny.

More later this week on MiceAge.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.