Sea World Shows


The Most Miserly Mom visited Sea World last week and I must say I do have to comment on the changes in the shows at Sea World.


Let me first mention that my "fun card" to Sea World was $69 and I can visit all year long for that price -- so The Most Miserly Mom is very happy about that.


Now, on to the shows. The Dolphin and Whale show was truly interesting -- the performers combine acrobatics and costumes and music with the antics of the dolphins and whales. Exotic birds fly through the air as well. It is almost a combination of Sea & Circus. I really enjoyed this show.


The Shamu show "Believe," was actually a bit hokey even for this Miserly Mom. While I enjoyed Shamu's tricks, as always, the show was a bit too "emotional" if you will -- I wanted more Shamu - less talking from trainers. But that's just me.


For more information on Sea World and their shows check out their web site:



And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.