Sea World Orlando Discounts and Deals


The Most Miserly Mom visited Sea World yesterday and I got the guts to ride Kraken! Yes, I did! And I must say that is was an awesome experience.


Sea World touts Kraken as Orlando's only "floorless" roller coaster, and that is very true. As the ride starts the floor actually drops out from under you and you begin to soar around the park - looping and swooping, all the while screaming (if you are The Most Miserly Mom of course) and your adrenaline picks up amazingly.


I highly recommend the ride - it was a blast!


The rate for my "Fun Pass" was $69 - and that will give me admission all year long. That's a great deal in this Miserly Mom's opinion.


For more information on Sea World Orlando, go to:



And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:

A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.