Reader mail: recipes at Food and Wine (another decline)

Reader Noreen emailed about the Food and Wine recipes:

Speaking of declining by degrees, I think the recipe situation at Food and Wine is an interesting case. When I first started attending, each food booth had the recipes for what they were serving printed on lovely recipe cards right there at the booth. I still have many of those cards in my recipe file. A few years later, the recipes were not at the booths, but could be found for free at the Festival Center. Just ask a cast member and they would get them for you. Next, the printed out recipes disappeared, but if you asked, the cast member would email you the recipe. Finally, even that service went away and you had to purchase the book. So if there isn't even a book this year, I guess we're all just out of luck.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.