Discount Codes for Car Rental with Airlines?

I'm a member of the Continental OnePass Frequent Flyer program. I know that I can get miles when I rent a car; is there a code that I can use for a discount on the car rental rate also?


You correct that you can receive mileage credit with Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, National and Thrifty, through the Continental OnePass program. You can also recieve a discount code to use for a cheaper rate with several of these companies:

The companies and Discount Codes are:

Alamo -------- 443824
Avis --------- K024400
Hertz -------- 391867
National ----- 5042953


You can also check for more:


Alamo Discount Codes


Avis Discount Codes


Hertz Discount Codes


National Discount Codes


for other airline partners or other membership programs and professional associations.

Hope this helps!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.