Weekly Car Rental Rates

I want to go to Denver and the cost of 11 day car rental is around $550. I found out while checking weekly car rental rates that if I reserve the car for 14 days I can get it for just over $400. My airline tickets are for 11 days and I can't change them- my question is if I can book the car for the 14 days and return the car three days early and get a refund.


It depends. You should look at the terms and conditions of your reservation or booking quote. You will usually see something about the minimum requirements for that rate. (ie, usually a 2 week rate requires a 12 day minimum, saturday night overstay, etc.) You should also check the terms and conditions of the rental reservation to see if there is anything stating that the rental could be subject to a fee for early or late return.

Hope this helps!
You can also check out Tips to Save Money on Weekly Car Rentals


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.