18 Year Old Wanting to Rent a Car

I am 18 and I would like to rent a car from San antonio, TX and go to Midland, TX. i would like to rent from Alamo, Enterprise or Avis. But I've heard you have to be 21; is that true? If not, what all do I need to rent?


With Alamo, Enterprise or Avis, you must be 21 or over to rent or be an additional driver on a car and have a credit card in your own name.

The only way to rent at 18 with any of these car rental companies, would be if you are a federal government employee on federal government business.

The only company that I know of that will rent to someone 18 is Rent a Wreck, but unfortuneatly, the closest location they have to San Antonio is in Houston.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.