Oneway Convertible or Sports Car Rental

I am interested in a one way rental from Tulsa, Ok to Las Vegas. I would like a convertible possibly mustang or sports car. Are such rentals available? I am planning a trip pickup 5/22/10 and drop off 5/30/10. Thanks for your help.


I would guess that finding a oneway convertible or sportscar rental would be difficult.

I checked Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty for the cities and dates and times you mentioned.

Enterprise had no oneway rentals available at all, and although Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, National and Thrifty all allowed a one way rental (with compact, midsize, fullsize cars and SUVs), none allowed any oneway rentals with convertibles nor sportscars.

Hope this answers your question. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.


Read More about:
One Way Car Rentals
Tips to Save Money on One Way Car Rentals


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.