Frequent Renter Discount from 353 Car Rental

I rented a 353 car rental from 5 to 14 December 2009 pickup Dublin Airport.

Subsequently I was sent a frequent renter email - 8% discount on future rentals. How do I log on ... to obtain the 8% discount. I don't have the email anymore.


Here's what I would try:

If you go their website:

http://www.353carrental.ie/dublin-airport-car-hire.html

and over at the top right hand corner, click Frequent Renter.

Then enter your email address and click forgot password. They will ask for the email address from which your recieved your original email, and send you a new password.

If this doesn't work, you may try calling them 353 21 4320755

Hope this helps!


See more on

Frequent Renter Benefits
Overview of Frequent Renter Program Benefits


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.