Disney's CirqueDu Soleil - Amazing!



The Most Miserly Mom has visited & been entranced by La Nouba Cirque Du Soleil at Downtown Disney, and although this particular event is not economical I do have to rave about the experience.

I guess I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw this display of acrobatics, gymnastics, intriguing circus-style performances, and incredible choreography. I was simply entranced, dazzled, and amazed the entire time. My eyes didn't know where to look next, from a contortionist to a high-wire act, to a flying trapeze artist. The colors, the music, the costumes, the dancing, all absolutely embrace and infuse your senses.

The most exquisite sight was the "flying man!" The Most Miserly Mom could not believe her eyes at this Not-so-Disney like performance - A muscle-bound man flying through by a rope, with trails of red silk behine him! I thought he would whisk me away to another land as in a Harlequin Romance! He was unbelievable.

La Nouba is definitely not economical, the tickets start at @$54 for children 3-9 and $68 for anyone 10+, but if you decide to budget this show into your trip to Walt Disney World, it is well worth the money. You can always try to get a AAA discount, or if you are a Florida Resident and a passholder you can sometimes get discounts depending on the month (they vary). Personally, the Most Miserly Mom would not spend this for her children if they were under 7 years of age because of the cost and the ability to sit still and really enjoy the spectacle that La Nouba is.

For more information about La Nouba call 407.939.1298 or go to:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/moreMagicLanding?id=DTDCirqueDuSoleiLandingPage

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.