Disney Souvenirs?


What does the Most Miserly Mom have to say about souvenir shopping at the Disney Theme Parks? Well, for the most part I say Don't! If you want to save money that is.

This mom doesn't anyway, because although I absolutely love browsing in the shops at the theme parks, I cannot stomach the thought of paying the prices - I just can't. I can't pay $20 for a Donald Duck t-shirt or $40 for a Mickey stroller or $59 for a Sweat shirt. It isn't in my Miserly blood. The Most Miserly Mom buys souvenirs at the shops that have things for $10 and under! Those are my kinds of shops! Most of the parks have one of those shops these days.

You need to check my blogs and my book at http://www.cheaporlando.net/ for where to find them. I also shop on International Drive for bargains. There are many super cheap stores on this strip that have great deals. It's definitely worth it. Take it from The Most Miserly Mom.

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.