Epcot Food & Wine Festival!



The Miserly Mom is heading to EPCOT this morning to enjoy the gorgeous Florida weather and enjoy EPCOT's "Food & Wine Festival."

It is 78 degrees here in Orlando today - perfect weather for Epcot! And this is the perfect time for you to visit Orlando, Disney, Universal, or Sea World. Now is the time for discount pricing - The hotels offer great deals right now and will continue to do so until about the 2nd week in December. This is our Value season in Florida! The crowds are low, the prices are low, and the temperature is perfect!

I have attached pictures from my last visit to EPCOT. Come down and join The Most Miserly Mom at the theme parks!

I am off to find money saving tips now.

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/

Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.