Epcot Food & Wine Festival - A Blast With the Disney Gift Card!




The Most Miserly Mom visited the Epcot Food & Wine Festival again yesterday and I was very, very pleased! Although the crowds were bigger than usual for October (because of this special event) I enjoyed all kinds of scrumptious delicacies in Epcot's World Showcase.

Let's see: A Kiwi- custard torte in New Zealand, chocolate creme brule in France, chicken bastilla in Morocco, perogie & kielbasa in Poland, corn bread in America, and the list goes on and on!

I think what The Most Miserly Mom likes the most this year is the ease in purchasing food, gifts, and any items at all with the Disney Gift Card. What you do is use cash or credit card to purchase your gift card, and then you can use this card anywhere in Disney! The Disney Gift Card can be used at any food venue, any gift store, The Disney Cruise Line, shopping at Disney web sites, and it is so simple. Disney employees simply swipe your card quickly and that's that! It made moving through the lines at EPcot's Food & Wine Festival much easier for this Miserly Mom. Plus I was able to keep to a specific budget, which is always important to my Miserly sense. If you put a certain amount to spend for the day on the Disney Gift Card, you can limit the funds you spend for the day. It works perfectly!

The Most Miserly Mom is sorry to see the Epcot Food & Wine Festival end, but the holidays are coming, and I am ready for those festivities!

I have attached additional photos from the Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well. Enjoy!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book: A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.