Christmas Parades at Disney's Animal Kingdom!


The Most Miserly Mom absolutely loves Disney's Animal Kingdom. I love the wildlife, the foliage, the rides, and the atmosphere of this Disney park - I could travel there once a week. And at Christmas time I love their parade. They call it "Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade."

Disney combines the Jungle rhythm and the beat with traditional Christmas Carols in a Holiday Parade led by Goofy himself.

Not only can you challenge yourself on Expedition Everest this Holiday Season, you can Christmas Carol your way around Animal Kingdom while you do it!

Happy Holidays from The Most Miserly Mom!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.