Disney World & The Florida Mall for Souvenirs!


The Most Miserly Mom wants to talk more about Holiday shopping! In fact, I need to stop blogging and head out to do my own shopping! :-)

I am going to The Disney Village Marketplace today to wander around with my family and enjoy the sights. I have written a couple of times about Disney Village Marketplace - and I will post again after today to see if I have anything new to say.

Anyway, I wanted to mention again to my readers that you can find Disney discounts at The Florida Mall at The Disney Store. They have great bargains there, and you can combine the rest of your holiday shopping as well!

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.