Holiday Crowds at Disney!


The Most Miserly Mom visited Disney Village Marketplace on the Friday after Thanksgiving and boy was it crowded! The masses of people at Disney were not a shock to this Miserly Mom however.

I actually love milling around Disney World with throngs of visitors from around the world. I especiallly love this when I have my sons with me. They actually absorb a bit of culture while enjoying the Disney magic!

While meandering through the Christmas store at Disney, the Disney Toy Store (with Mr. Potato head!), and the glorious Lego Land, we met people from the United Kingdom, Australia, Arizona, and Ohio. Amazingly enough, even with the crowds, virtually every adult and every child at Disney had a smile.

The crowds will die down now, and we can head over to Disney's Magic Kingom or to Epcot or MGM studios and enjoy shorter lines! There is alwasy something to enjoy at Disney!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.