Thanks for Disney World at the Holildays!


The Most Miserly Mom doesn't just think about Disney World, Sea World, Orlando, and Universal Studios all of the time! Just like many of you, I get nostalgic around Thanksgiving time, thinking about all of the Holidays that have passed, family, friends, great times, great food, and even snow.

Luckily, I still have my parents, a wonderful husband, two glorious children, and a gazillion more reasons to say Thank You at Thanksgiving.

Writing my book about Disney World and Orlando has given me the opportunity to enjoy so much - I can even enjoy snow like I did as a child in Connecticut.

The Gaylord Palms, Magic Kingdom's Main Street, Disney's Celebration, and many more areas offer "snow" for holiday enjoyment. My own children have only seen real snow a couple of times, so it's a joy taking them to Disney World or Sea World to enjoy a winter wonderland, even if it is a simulacrum of snowy surroundings.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from The Most Miserly Mom in Orlando!

And for Miserly Money Saving Tips visit my web site: http://www.cheaporlando.net/
Check out my book:
A Mom's Miserly Guide: Orlando, Universal, & Disney on $25 a Day!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.