Inbox


This one was fun! A reader wrote with the following question:

Q: I am trying to locate a retailer that sells (Murano) Glass Miniature clowns in the centre of the town. If my memory serves me correct it had a corner frontage as well as looking onto a piaza. I am trying to locate it for further purchases.

A: I am almost certain that the shop you are describing is called Leone, the bookshop that is on the corner of Piazza Cadorna and Via P. Tomaso. I myself have bought some Murano glass jewelry and gifts there...

And I thought at this the question had been answered, until I received another mail saying:
I just realized this is not the shop as I do not recall it selling books/stationery, nor is it on a corner opposite a piazza.
I was at a loss for how to assist this writer further, as I'm not in Stresa at the moment, but we don't give up easily; my colleague in town went on a search for me, and we provided the writer with a photograph of Murano clowns in the window of the shop called Pessina, in Piazza Cadorna. We received this mail in return:
You have made my day as this is the shop!
I cannot thank you enough for all your efforts, your friends included.
YES!! 100% satisfaction... that's our goal, and we won't rest until we've succeeded.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.