Renting a Car without a Credit Card

I have no credit card but need to rent a car. Are there any other options?


Car rental companies all require a renter to show financial responsibility for the vehicle that they rent. Generally, a renter is required to show a major charge card or credit card in their own name in order to rent a car.

However, there are some car rental companies that offer the option of using a cash qualification card that you can apply for. I have information on my Car Rental Tips site about cash qualifications. You can find it here: at Cash Rental Qualifications for Car Rental

You may also be able to use a debit card, if you have one with a Visa or Mastercard Logo.

On my website we have
specific information on debit card policies for 8 different car rental companies.


I hope this helps!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.