Best Deal on Renting a Truck

I am in the New York/New Jersey area. I want to rent a cargo van for 1 day and use it for approx 250 - 300 miles. What's the best deal I could get?

Unfortunately, there's no quick and simple answer.

The availability and price of a cargo van rental will truly depend on the city and location of pickup, the city and location of drop off, the car type, the date or time of year, the length of the rental and, of course, the rental company itself.

I can't give you any ideas of pricing; even if I had all the information, by the time I checked prices and emailed you back, then you went to go and get that price quote, the prices would probably have already changed.


You will have to select a few rental companies (Budget Truck Rental, Ryder, Uhaul, etc) and research each individually for your specific cities, dates and times to find out if the rental that you're looking for will be available. You can then compare prices to find the best deal. You can research this type of rental on most truck rental company websites directly.

Booking in advance is key to availability when it comes to renting a truck. Keep in mind that the majority of truck rentals (and moves) occur at the end or beginning of the month and weekends are always booked first!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help; I hope you find the rental that you're looking for.


Read more about
Truck Rentals





Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.