Blizzard Beach August 28th


I'm home after a day at Blizzard Beach! A beautiful day it was too - sunshine galore. My boys love Blizzard Beach - I think this water park is a great choice for children ages 10 and up. The water slides are great - They love the Summit Plummet and the Slush Glusher and I still get to enjoy a lazy river and a wave pool as well. And the thing I love about the Disney water parks is that I can bring my cooler with me. This way we can save money on lunches and drinks - that save about $30.00. I buy a pass for the year for us, so the day is really a free day for me since I bring our food and drinks. The park is open from 10am to 6pm so we have a really full day of fun too. The slides and wave pool keep them busy - then they float and swim and come back for lunch and then go back and do it all over again. We needed sunscreen today though, I must say - Don't ever forget that when you visit Florida! We are all tired and ready for bed. Good night all!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.