Cheap Hotels in Orlando?


I started thinking about hotels today because my husband is up in Detroit staying at a Fairfield Inn, and he was telling me about the services they were offering and comparing them to the hotels we write about down here in Orlando. So I thought I would write about hotels today in my Blog. When I write about hotels in Orlando, I try to tell people that there really are economical hotels that they can stay in. I think that people only think of the big "Grand" hotels that they see in the Disney commercials and that type of thing. And it is true, there are some super duper deluxe hotels in Orlando and at Disney World. But I also know that so many families save up for so long for their vacations to Disney. When you live in Kansas or Idaho or North Dakota it isn't so easy to get down to Florida for vacation is it? Even if you live in Indiana and have a family of four and work like crazy sometimes it isn't easy. So hotel costs are kind of a big deal. That's why I like to talk about the fact that there are so many decent hotels in the Orlando area for as low as $39 or $49 a night if you search a little bit. I actually list some of them in my book. They are neat and clean and some of them even include breakfast!
Believe it or not, sometimes there are hotels on Disney property that have specials for $59-$79 a night. The trick is that you have to know the special codes to request and they aren't always available. I also have those codes in my book. Hotels are an integral part of a vacation - but they don't have to break the bank of your vacation.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.