Wining & Dining at Epcot!


The hurricane day is over and my kids are back at school today. It's no wonder that I am thinking about wining and dining after a hurricane day right? :-)

I must say that one of my favorite things to do with my husband and friends is to go to Epcot Center during the Food & Wine Festival. It is such an absolute delicious blast! What the folks at Epcot do, is they set up their World Market Place with over 20 booths that have sample sized food and beverages from the various countries. It's like a World's Fair with class if you know what I mean. So you can meander around, sample say Bavarian chocolate beer and a chocolate dessert and then go get Saki and Sushi and then on for Cider and Potato Soup and the list goes on and on. You do have to pay for these scrumptious samples of course, but the prices really are reasonable. They cost about $1.50 - 4.50 each and of course you can pick and choose what you want. And...... you can go on the various rides and attractions like Test Track, Mission Space, or Honey I Shrunk The Audience. All in All it is truly something I look forward to all year, and something I attend at least 3 or 4 times while it goes on.

The Epcot Food & Wine Festival goes on from September 29th through November 12th. For more information you can check out my web site or buy my book!

Oh yeah, they also have concerts the entire time during the festival - it is an awesome time.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.