Typhoon Lagoon


Okay, Post number two! Yesterday we went to Typhoon Lagoon to celebrate my birthday. Typhoon Lagoon is one of my favorite places ever - it's a water park at Disney World. It is so much better than the beach because it's like being on an island with music and beautiful flowers and tropical drinks and it's less sandy.

My favorite part of Typhoon Lagoon is the Lazy River. I floated in my tube for hours just gazing at the purple and orange flowers, feeling the sunshine and the water mist and listening to the music. It relaxes me so much - I just love it. The water is nice and cool, but not too cold and there is always plenty of shade too.

We got our usual rain this afternoon showers, but by then I had enjoyed myself so I wasn't disappointed - I had played in the huge wave pool - gone down the water roller coaster called the "Crush and Gusher" floated and celebrated like crazy.

I just love Typhoon Lagoon. I may head to Blizzard Beach tomorrow with my kids because they have the day off of school for a teacher's work day. Then I can compare them pretty easily.
More later!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.