Disney Dreaming


If you had a Disney Dream to come true what would it be?
As a child mine would probably have been to come to life as Tinker Bell, and to tell you the truth it still might be! Tinker Bell has to be the best Disney character out there in my opinion in the last 30 years. She is spunky, has magical powers, is a cute pixey, and can disapper when there is trouble. What more can one ask for?

Now of course I have much opposition to my favorite character choice. One of my closest friends chooses Belle. Another chooses Cinderella. Another chooses Lady from Lady & The Tramp. (Might I add that all of these friends are 30 something!) Yes, we are all Disney Dreamers.

But I believe we are Disney Dreamers from the time we are toddlers. I know that my boys just loved "Lion King" and "Toy Story" and "PooH" from the time they were two year's old. They knew the songs and the stories and the morals and the characters and in fact, when we went to the Magic Kingdom for the first time it was absolutely Magical when they hugged Winnie the Pooh and Tigger for the first time! If you have ever grabbed a snapshot of your babies hugging these characters, I know you grasp the exact meaning that I am talking about - It is just so incredibly sweet. Our children bond with these silly characters the same way I said I bonded with sassy Tinker Bell. And when they raise their plump little hands and wave and say "Tiggah" or "Pooh" and hug them we never forget it do we?

Maybe we are always the dreamers.
Oh darn it, now I am teary! :-) if you want to check out my discounts check out my book at: www.cheaporlando.net.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.