Disney's MGM Studios - Best Bargain of the Day!



The Most Miserly Mom had a blast at MGM Studios yesterday. It was a little busier than I thought it would be, and a little warmer than I thought it would be, but fun anyway. The screams were heard from the Tower of Terror, and the laughter from The Muppets 3D, and the smiles were broad at the Beauty and The Beast Show, and me The Most Miserly Mom was hunting for bargains as usual (while enjoying myself of course).

The first thing I decided I wanted to find yesterday was a souvenir under $5. Is it possible at the actual Disney theme park? Could it be? Would it be? In between Indiana Jones and The Little Mermaid and Narnia and Hollywood & Vine I searched and I searched and I searched as I sweated and toiled and oh it was hard, tiresome work for a Miserly mom. Woe is me. (Do I sound wretched or what?) Anyway back to reality. I FOUND IT! A Mickey or Pluto or Minnie or any Disney character Pez dispenser! That's it! An actual Disney souvenir for under $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually it costs $1.95. And it comes with the usual 2 packs of Pez candy. What a bargain! And your little munchkin can reuse the candy container at home as you refill it with Pez time and time again.

The other bargain I found was at the Planet Hollywood store. T-shirts for $12. I thought that was a pretty darn good deal. Yep! The Miserly Mom was on a hunt yesterday for bargains, and I found them. (In between enjoying Rock'nRoller Coaster and Star Tours of course)

Don't forget to check out my web site for money saving tips

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.