Universal Studios Price Deals!


As The Most Miserly Mom, I love reading about deals. And this is why I couldn't wait to write about the price break that Universal Studios announced recently!

First of all, Universal announced a week-long park pass for $85 that allows guests to visit both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. What you have to do is buy this ticket one day in advance or over the internet or from your AAA agent. Universal is basically competing with Disney in a big way here, showing the value in what $85 can get you. In fact, Florida residents can get the same deal for $67!!!!!!! Amazing! I must say. This Most Miserly Mom loves Universal's deal.

And Universal Studios has awesome rides and attractions. The "Mummy" is one of my favorite roller coasters. The Hulk is "Incredible"! The movie attractions are killer too. "Twister" and "Shrek" and "Jimmy Newtron" are will really amaze you, not to mention your kids. You can have fun for days at Universal and Islands of Adventure.

And at night you can hit City Walk.
For more information about tips and tricks, check out my book and my web site at www.cheaporlando.net.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.