Driving your Parent's Rental Car

What if i drove a rental car that i was not old enough to drive?
Thing is my parents rented a car. But you must be 21. I have a school function thing that is like 3 miles from my house. They are thinking of letting me use the car. I know i will not cause an accident, i am just afraid of someone hitting me and the rental company finding out. Should i just take the car anyways? By the way i am too young to drive the car.



Your parents have signed a binding, legal contract for the rental car that spells out who can drive the car. They are fully responsible for it and by signing the contract have agreed to not let anyone drive it who is not qualified or does not have permission from the car rental company. Have them read the terms and conditions on their contract.

Do not drive the rental car and put your parents in a bad situation. If someone hit you while you were driving the rental car, your parents would be in serious legal trouble. Maybe they could give you a drive to the event or you could take a cab or get a ride with friends.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.