Finding the Cheapest Car Rental

The company that I work for has a corporate account with Avis. I'm looking to rent a car for two weeks (May 10 - May 24)from the Halifax Airport in Nova Scotia. I'll be paying for the weekend days myself, so I'm looking to get the cheapest rate I can. Is it safe to assume that Avis will be the cheapest car rental company for me, because of the discount code I get for our company's account? I've rented with Enterprise before, but the company I work for does not have a discount for them.


The company discount number that you have will certainly give you a cheaper rate with Avis. I checked the Halifax Airport location for the dates you want to rent... and the discount code will give save you about $200 off the regular Avis rate on a compact car for that two week period. However... I checked the rate for the two week rental, with Enterprise, and even without a discount, the Enterprise rate is over $200 cheaper than the Avis rate with your discount! Enterprise will be your cheapest company, in this case.

Remember, Comparing Car Rental Rates will make sure you get the best rate possible!

Good Luck and hope this helps!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.