Who can pay for my rental car?

Can someone else pay for my rental car? I'm flying into Seattle and my friend will meet me at the airport. We would like him to rent the car, because he wants to pay for it, but he has no drivers liscense so I will be the registered driver.

Is this possible?


Because your friend has no drivers license, he will not be able to rent the car. When you go to the rental counter you will have to show your own drivers license and your credit card and the amount of the rental will be held on your credit card until the vehicle is returned. Your friend can give you the cash to pay for the rental car, when you return it, and the hold will then be taken off your credit card.

Hope this answers your question!


More on Credit Card Policies for Car Rental


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.