Car Rental Insurance Question

Can I be on car rental insurance being 20 years old?

My best friend is coming from Norway and he wants to rent a car. I'm only 20. Can he still put me on the insurance so I am able to drive the rental car sometimes?


When looking at being an additional driver on a rental car, it doesn't have anything to do with the insurance. He would have to sign you on as a additional driver. Most car rental companies require all additional drivers of the rental to be at least 21; most require 25 years of age and older. Because of your age, you would not qualify to drive the rental car at all, I'm afraid.

Hope this answers your question.


References:


Age Requirements for Car Rental


Car Rental Underage Fees



Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.