Is Unlimited Mileage really Unlimited?

I have never rented a car before but we are planning a trip out of state and want to rent a bigger car then the one I own. I need something with unlimited milage since we are traveling over 800 miles each way. I've been looking at car rental rates and most offer unlimited mileage, but some of my friends are telling me that the unlimited mileage is only within one state. How can I find out how far I can drive the rental car?


Just make sure when you're checking rates, to see if you rate has any geographic restrictions with unlimited mileage.

When you're looking a rate quote online, check to see if there is a link (by the price) for geographic restrictions, and also check to see if there is a link for rental terms and conditions, local rental guidelines, rental policies, etc. If you're still unsure, don't hestitate to call the toll free number for the rental car company and ask about any mileage restrictions or geographic restrictions on a rental.

Good Luck, hope this helps!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.