Charging for Returning a Car Early?

I want to go to Florida and the cost of 10 day car rental is around $500. and if I book for 14 days I can get it for 400. My plane tickets are for 10 days and can't be changed - can I could return the car three days early and get a refund for the two weeks?


It depends. In general, you're charged at the end of rental period based on the rate for the amount of time that you kept the car, not the amount of time that you said you would keep the car. You should look at the terms and conditions of your reservation. You will usually see something about the minimum requirements for that rate. (ie, usually a 2 week rate requires a 12 day minimum, saturday night overstay, etc.) You should also check the terms and conditions of the rental reservation to see if there is anything stating that the rental could be subject to a fee for early or late return.

Hope this helps!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.