Insurance Replacement Car Rentals

I was in a car accident where the other driver was at fault; the insurance went through, liability was accepted and they gave me a rental car. Now my car is still in the shop and I haven't heard anything about it close to being fixed. My rental car contract says that my rental is due back in 2 days. If my car isn't ready in 2 days, can I keep the rental car longer? Who should I talk to?


If the car rental company has a partnership with the insurance company, or the body shop, they will keep in contact regarding the vehicle being finished, and will adjust the return date of the rental accordingly.

I would first check with the adjuster to find out whether they, or the body shop will be communicating with the car rental company about extending your rental for the needed time.


Reference:

Insurance Replacement Rental Tips


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.