Letters From The Editor

I was planning on doing a post today about the weather... Since I installed the little weather gadget on the right side of the blog I thought I'd explain the Celsius numbers for readers who use Farenheit, maybe an annual weather chart, that was my idea. I also wanted to finish some more of the posts pertaining to winter activities, such taking in an opera at La Scala in Milano. But those will all have to wait. Right now all I can think about is that I just bought a ticket for Italy in March. Happy happy happy...

I don't know yet what I'll be doing there. I know I'll be doing a lot of homework for the blog. And taking a lot of photos. Maybe some Italian classes in Milano... I'll think about that tomorrow. Today I'm just very happy, and excited to know that I'll be back in Italy in... what does that timer say right now? 32 days... Happy happy happy...


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.