MiceAge update: Cheaters, GAC, and FastPass

My article posted today on MiceAge about cheaters (and the official announcement of the 2nd edition of 101 Things, no relationship to cheaters): http://miceage.micechat.com/kevinyee/ky020309a.htm

I use this blog space sometimes to post some of my mail, so here are a few from the first half-day of the article's existence:

BM writes:
This is not the first time you have heard from me on this issue. I
suggest that you
A) Don't renew your AP (this is the most important first step)
B) Move more than 1000 miles from a Disney Park
C) Get a Minimum Wage Job
D) Only go to a Disney Park for 5 days every 3-5 years
Suddenly the Fast Pass system and the many ways to 'Work' the system
will become invaluable to you.

H writes:
The 'cheaters' of the system annoy me as well. I now totally agree with you in that Fast Pass should be retired. It causes so much back up on the stand by that my family ( 3 kids with premium passes - 5 in total) never ride certain rides. I can't remember the last time we rode Peter Pan because the return time is usually 5-6 hours later and we never stay in the park that long. And standby, even on a slow day is a minimum of 45 minutes for a line that does not move, although the ride never stops (go figure).

S writes:
I watched somebody make a salad from the condiment bar at Taste Pilot’s Grill this weekend. They even went up to the counter and asked for a packet of dressing. Total cost of lunch? Priceless.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.